Headache Symptoms and Causes
We offer TruDenta® treatment for patients suffering from chronic head-pain.
Headache and other head-pain symptoms may result from force imbalances that affect blood vessels, muscles, and nerves in the head, face, and neck areas. The trigeminal nucleus is the part of your nervous system that tells your brain to sense head pain. TruDenta® works to balance these forces and create a stable foundation so you are free of head pain.
TruDenta treats several pain symptoms, including:
- Clenching and grinding of the teeth
- Dental wear and tooth breakage
- Clicking and popping of the jaw
- Discomfort in the neck or jaw
- Ringing in the ears
- Facial pain
Types of Headache Pain
- Tension headache: Characterized by a band of pain around the top and both sides of the head and neck. They are caused by facial, head, and neck muscles tightening.
- Inflammatory headache: Caused by swelling
- Traction headache: Caused by the pulling or displacement of head-related muscles, most often resulting from an injury like whiplash.
- Vascular headache: Also known as a migraine. Characterized by severe head pain, sensitivity to light and noises, dizziness, and blurry vision.
If you are experiencing head pain, contact East End Dental Wellness for an evaluation utilizing the TruDenta System.